Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my little slice of the internet, that I shall be dedicating to my favorite past time.
That past time of course, is BlazBlue.
Firstly, a little bit about BlazBlue...

BlazBlue is a 2D fighter developed by Arc System Works, better known for their previous franchise, Guilty Gear.  BlazBlue is essentially the spiritual successor to Guilty Gear, as Arc no longer has the rights to Guilty Gear.  Arc System games are known for their fast pace and often highly stylized combat systems, and BlazBlue is no exception.  BlazBlue first came out in 2008, with BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and it's sucessor Continuum Shift was released in 2010.

BlazBlue has a cast of 15 characters currently, with a 16th planned for a future release date via DLC.
As you could probably tell, I main Haku-men.  In Calamity Trigger, I originally played Jin, but found him less enjoyable when Continuum Shift rolled around, so I switched over to Haku-men.

Anywho, future blog posts will provide information about Haku-men matchups, videos, combos, all sorts of things a Haku-men should know!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cool! Which system is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know of BlazBlue and watched it played a couple of time, but I've never played it myself. I'm actually pretty terrible at fighting games except Super Smash Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is on PC/PS3/Xbox360, while BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (the newer one) is on PS3/Xbox360

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I've never heard of this before. Will come back for more so I can learn up.

    ReplyDelete